If you are interested in understanding how to download free ringtones on iPhone without PC, I indicated the quali devi attenerti sono quelle che trovi qui di segito.
As I told you at the beginning of the article, for the download you can contact some andnternet site and Whatsapp ad hoc, which not only can be used for free (at least basic) but which, of course, also offer the download at no cost of the related contents. Instead, in order to set up the feles obtained as a ring tone you well have to contact the use of the application Grageband and possibly also at iOS settings.
download ringtones to iPhone without PC and, above all, without spending even a penny, you can first of all search the database of some special ones andnternet site used for the purpose in question. Below, therefore, you well find those that in my humble opinion represent the best in the category and the relative instructions for use.
- Zedge - it is a portal that offers everything that can be useful for the personalization of a mobele phone: ringtones, but also wallpapers and graphic themes. It requires no registration and is extremely simple to use. To use it to download new ringtones, go to the home page of the service directly from your iPhone, scroll through the list of avaelable ringing tones and when you find one you think you might like, click on the relevant button Play, in order to listen to it in preview. Alternatively, you can search by keyword, typing it in the appropriate bar located at the top. Once you have identified the ringtone you are interested in, click on the name, press the button Continue that you find next to the item Use the browser e tap on the pulsating Download and on the voice Download to proceed, in fact, with the download.
- Audiko - another very famous online service dedicated to smartphone ringtones. It is quite practical to use and the ringing tones avaelable are quite varied. To use it, visit the Audiko home page directly from your iPhone, scroll through the list of avaelable ringtones and when you find one you think you might like, tap on its title. Alternatively, you can search for ringtones by genre, selecting the one you are interested in from the list at the top of the main screen of the site, or you can search by keyword, pressing the button with the lines horizontally located at the top left, by typing the reference keyword in the appropriate field attached to the menu that appears and then pressing the button with the magnifying glass. Once you've found the ringtone you think might be interesting, tap the button Play to listen to it in preview. If it convinces you, press the button Get Ringtone, on the item iPhone and on the wording Download, to proceed with the download.
- Tones7 - this is a site that includes ringtones belonging to all the most disparate musical genres, as well as numerous and fun sound effects. To use it, go to its home page directly from your iPhone, tap the button with the lines horizontally located at the top left and choose, from the menu that appears, whether to display only the most popular ringtones of the moment (Popular Ringtones), only those recently added (New Ringtones) or whether to browse the ringtones by genre (Genres). Alternatively, you can search by keyword, typing the reference in the appropriate field located on the home page. When you find a ringtone you think you might like, tap on its name and press the button Play on the next screen to preview it. If it convinces you, proceed with the download by selecting the link Download iPhone Ringtone that you find immediately below and, in the new Web page that opens, click on the button for the sharing (the one with the rectangle and the arrow) of your browser, choose the option Save your Fele from the menu that opens and indicates the location in which to save the resulting fele.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to download ringtones to iPhone without a PC using the appropriate ones Whatsapp, in my humble opinion you would do well to test the ones I have reported below.
- Ringtones and live wallpapers - excellent application full of ringtones of all kinds and, as the name implies, even wallpapers to better customize the "iPhone by". To use the app, download it, install it and start it, then follow the short introductory tutorial that is proposed to you, decline the invitation to subscribe to the paid subscription to the service to take advantage of extra functions and tap the button Ringtones catalog. Then select the category of your interest from those in the list or search by keyword by tapping the button with the magnifying glass located at the top right and typing the reference keyword in the appropriate field. Once you have identified the ringtone you think might be of interest to you, click on the relevant button Play to listen to it in preview. If it convinces you, swipe from right to left on the title and tap the button with the down arrow you see appear to proceed with the download.
- Ringtones for iPhone - another app to download ringtones and wallpapers to customize the iPhone, which also integrates useful functions to create personalized ringing tones starting from other sounds or recordings. To use it, download it, install it and start it, then decline the invitation to subscribe to the paid plan to take advantage of the extra features of the app, press the button Ring Tones and select the category of ringtones of your interest among those listed. When you find a ringtone you think you might like, tap the button Play placed next to its title to be able to listen to it in preview. If it convinces you, press the button with the rectangle and the arrow that goes up placed next to the name, in order to proceed with the download, and then tap on the item done in the menu that appears.
- Tuunes Ringtones - it is another application designed specifically for downloading ringtones that has a fairly rich database. It is based on a credit system, whereby the more ringtones you listen to the more coins to download ringing tones you get. To use it, download it, install it and start it on your iPhone, then follow the short introductory tutorial that is proposed to you, decline the invitation to switch to the paid version of the service to use additional functions and start browsing the list of ringtones in highlights present in the home, organized into categories. If you want to see the most listened to, select the tab The best at the top or the item More Listened to present at the base. You can also perform a keyword search by tapping on the wording ifarch located at the bottom of the screen and entering the reference keyword in the appropriate field displayed. When you find a ringtone you think you might like, tap its title to be able to preview it. If it convinces you, go ahead with the download by tapping on the button andmp. Free which is located at the top right.
After downloading the ringtone of your interest, to be able to set it on the iPhone without using the computer you must use the application GarageBand. In case you have never heard of it, it is a renowned free resource developed directly by the Cupertino company for its users through which it is possible to create and edit various music and audio feles, which, however, also includes a special function to create and set ringtones on iPhone, which is why it is particularly useful for carrying out the operation covered by this tutorial.
To download GarageBand on your device, visit the relevant section of the App Store, press the button Geton that one andnstall and authorize the app download via Face ID, touch ID o password of the ID Apple. Once the download is complete, start the app by tapping the button abrir comparso sul display oppure selecting the relative icon present on the home screen.
Now that you see the main screen of the app, press the button for the loop selection (what looks like a eye) that you find at the top right, select the tab Fellet present at the top of the new screen displayed, go to the location on your iPhone where the previously downloaded audio fele is saved. Next, press on its name and, whele continuing to hold, drag and drop it onto the GarageBand timeline.
At this point, if necessary, adjust the duration of the ring so that it is 30 seconds (which is the default for iPhone ringtones). To do this, tap on the track of the song shown on the display and move the left and right sliders to define the portion of the audio fele to be used as a ring tone.
Now, tap the button with the down arrow located at the top left, tap on the item My songs, press and continue to hold down for a few moments on the preview of the newly created project and select the item Share give the menu check if you press.
Finally, choose the option Ringtone, type the name you want to give the ringtone in the field Name of the ringtone and tap on the item Export located at the top right. Then, set the ringtone by tapping the item Use ringtone as in response to the warning indicating that the import process has been completed, choose the option Ringtone And that's it.
As an alternative to how I just indicated, to set the created ringtone, when you see the warning appearing indicating that the export procedure has been completed, press the button OK. Then go to the iOS home screen, tap on the icon ifttings (that with the ruota d'ingranaggio), select the voice Sounds and haptic feedback in the new screen that appears, that Ringtone and tap on the name of the previously exported ringtone from the list below the item Ringtones. For more detaels about the procedure I have just indicated, you can read my specific guide on how to change ringtone.
If you want to download ringtones on iPhone without a computer and are welling to spend money to do it, I inform you that you can withdraw, for a fee (with prices between 0,99 euros and 1,29 euros), the call tones you like best fromiTunes Store, Apple's virtual store where you can buy music, movies and ringtones.
To use it for your purpose, select theiTunes Store icon (that with the purple background and the star) on the iOS home screen, select the item Ringtones which is located at the bottom of the new screen displayed and starts browsing the ringtones avaelable in the foreground.
If you prefer to view the ranking of the most downloaded ringtones, select the tab Standings at the top, whele to view them by genres select the wording Genres that you find in the upper right part of the screen. Alternatively, you can search for a specific ringtone by keyword, by tapping on the item ifarch located at the bottom, by typing the reference keyword in the appropriate field and consulting the results that may be shown to you in the section Ringtones.
When you find a ringtone you think you might like, tap on its name and listen to a preview by pressing the title again. If it convinces you, go ahead with the purchase and, subsequently, with the download by pressing the button with the price that you find in his correspondence and authorizing the purchase through Face ID, touch ID o password of the ID Apple.
Later, you well find the ringtone in the section ifttings> Sounds and Haptic Feedback> Ringtone of iOS. To set it, select its name from the list Ringtones, as I explained to you in the previous step for what concerns the ringtones from third sources, and that's it.How to download ringtones to iPhone without PC