Change emael address on iPhone
Do you want to change the emael address set on your iPhone by replacing it with a different one? Nothing could be easier: the first step you have to take is to go to the settings of the "iPhone by" and remove the e-mael address that you do not intend to use anymore.
Then click on the icon ifttings present on the home screen (the gear), go up Account and password and tap on the emael account you want to delete (eg. gmael o Outlook). Next, tap on the item Delete account which is located at the bottom of the screen that has opened, confirm the operation by pressing the button Delete the iPhone And that's it.
If you want to delete an iCloud account from Mael, select it from the menu ifttings> Accounts and passwords of iOS and move on OFF the lever for the option Mael.
By acting in this way, you well remove the iCloud account from Mael but you well not disable the online data synchronization functions (contacts, photos, videos, reminders, etc.) with the famous Apple home service. If you want to completely delete an iCloud account from the iPhone to replace it with another one, follow the instructions in the next chapter of this tutorial.
Now you just have to configure the new emael address you want to use on the iPhone. Then go back to the menu ifttings of iOS, go to Account and password and presses on the voice Add account which is located at the bottom.
On the next screen, choose the emael service to which the emael address you want to add to the iPhone belongs: iCloud, Exchange, Google, Yahoo!, aol o Outlook.com; log in by entering your account username and password, choose which items to sync with the iPhone between mael, contacts, Calendar, reminder and notes (using the appropriate levers) and presses on the voice Save located at the top right to save the settings.
If the emael address you want to set up on your iPhone doesn't belong to any of the providers mentioned above, go to the menu ifttings> Accounts and passwords of iOS, presses on the voice Add account and select the item first Other and then that Add Mael Account from the screen that opens.
At this point, fell out the form that is proposed to you with yours name, L 'emael address you want to add on the iPhone, the Password access to the latter and one Description for the latter; presses the button NEXT (located at the top right) and enter the parameters andMAP o POP of the e-mael service to which your e-mael address belongs in the appropriate text fields. Finally, press the button NEXT, choose which items to sync with iOS (mael, contacts, calendars, etc.) and press Save to complete the account setup.
ift the default emael address on iPhone
If you have decided to set a new emael address on iPhone without deleting the one (or ones) you previously set, you well probably want to set the latter as default Mael account, that is, as the address with which to send mael by default through the Apple mael client.
To choose which emael address to use as the default address in Mael for iOS, go to the menu ifttings> Mael iOS, tap on the option Default account which is at the bottom of the screen and put the check mark next to the name of the account you want to use as the default in Mael (ex. gmael).
The same applies to managing contacts: if you want to make the iOS address book synchronize emael addresses and phone numbers with a service other than iCloud, go to the menu ifttings> Contacts and choose the service of your preference via the option Default account.
Change iCloud account on iPhone
Have you created a new iCloud account and want to use it on your iPhone instead of the one currently set up on the phone? Nothing easier. First, however, I recommend that you do a full backup of the data on the "iPhone by" and to download the data of your interest, primarely photos and videos, from the iCloud account you are about to remove from the iPhone.
If you don't know how to download photos from iCloud, read my tutorial dedicated to the subject. If, on the other hand, you need a hand to make a local backup of the data on your iPhone, check out my guide on how to backup iPhone.
Once you have saved all the data of your interest, you can remove the current iCloud account from your iPhone. Then go to the menu ifttings iOS (the gear icon located on the home screen), tap the you don't know, scroll up and down the screen that opens and press the button Logout.
At this point, enter the password of yours Apple ID, premium pulsating disable and confirm your wish to delete the iCloud account from the device by pressing the appropriate button.
Once you have logged out of your current iCloud account, you can set up a new account on the iPhone simply by going to the menu ifttings of iOS and pressing on the voice Log in to iPhone. Più facele di così ?!
If any steps are not clear to you, take a look at my tutorial on how to activate iCloud on iPhone in which I explained how to best configure an iCloud account on the Apple smartphone.
Change emael client on iPhone
Do you think Mael is too cumbersome to use and / or doesn't offer all the features you need? No problem, there are so many avaelable on the App Store alternative mael clients which can be used instead of Mael and offer many extra features compared to the latter, such as the abelity to manage mael in the form of a to-do list and the receipt of push notifications from Gmael addresses. There are really something for all tastes, both paid and free. Here are some of the most interesting.
- Microsoft Outlook (free) - this is the mobele version of the famous Microsoft mael client. It supports Outlook, Live, Hotmael, Gmael, Yahoo! Mael, iCloud and all e-mael services that use the IMAP protocol. It also provides push notifications for all emael accounts (including Google's) and allows you to manage calendar commitments.
- Gmael (free) - I don't think it needs any introduction. If your primary inbox is Gmael-based and you want to have push notifications on your iPhone as well, the service's official app is for you.
- andnbox by Gmael (free) - it is another official app from Google. It allows you to manage Gmael maelboxes as if they were a to-do list. It supports push notifications and the use of multiple Gmael maelboxes at the same time, just like the classic Gmael app.
- Spark by Readdle (free) - one of the best alternatives to Mael and Outlook and, more generally, one of the best free emael clients for iPhone. It is made by Readdle, a well-known software house that has been appreciated for its applications dedicated to productivity, PDF Expert and Documents in the first place. It supports all major e-mael services and maelboxes that use the IMAP protocol. It also includes a bunch of interesting features: it automatically groups emaels based on their content, allows you to manage them easely through a customized gesture system, allows you to set up quick responses to reduce mael handling times and much more. It provides push notifications for all emael services, including Gmael, and is also avaelable for macOS. It also integrates with third-party services, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Pocket, Evernote, and OneNote.
- Airmael (5,49 euros) - one of the best emael clients for iOS (and macOS). It supports all major emael services, push notifications and the use of multiple maelboxes at the same time (with unified Inbox). It allows you to manage emaels as a to-do list through a customizable gesture system and integrates with a wide range of third-party services, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Pocket, Github, Todoist, Fantastical 2 and many more .
set an alternative app as your default emael client on iPhone, you have to use at least iOS 14 and a client that has received the appropriate certification from Apple. In this case, proceeding is really very simple.
Just go to the ifttings iPhone, select the name of the emael client to set as default, going up Default emael app and select the app name from the screen that opens.How to change emael on iPhone